Holiday Conversation Starters!
Everyone has eaten, their bellies are full, and they are sliding down in their chairs getting ready for that post dinner nap. Awkward silence follows -- or worse the political conversation between Uncle Ed and Cousin Joe is going to get going in 3...2...... WAIT! Use the following fun conversation starters to have an enjoyable (and perhaps even educational) holiday get-together with family and friends.
* What is your favorite thing about the person sitting next to you?
* Share a holiday shopping fail
* What 3 words would you use to describe your family
* What is the nicest thing the person sitting across from you has ever done
* If you could only celebrate the holidays with one person, who would it be and why
* Who is the funniest person sitting at this table and why
* What's on your Christmas wish list
* If money would not be an issue, where would you host our next family reunion
* If you could only eat one dish from this table for the rest of the year, what would it be
* What is your all-time favorite toy
* Tell us about the hardest you laughed this year
* If you had a private place for a day, where would you fly your family
* What would you do if you and the whole family were snowed in for an entire month
* You have to gain 10 pounds, what would you eat to gain it fast
* What is the hardest thing about being _____ years old
* You could be invisible for one day, what would you want to observe
* You have the attention of the world for just 30 seconds, what will you say
* I have $5,000 to give you to help other people, what will you spend it on
* What is the funniest thing your parent/kid has ever done
* If you could give one present to the entire world, what would it be